- Do you price match?
Yes we do!
When requesting to price match with a competitor company, you must provide the url to the competitor’s website showing their pricing for the product being requested. Price match requests are guaranteed to be submitted once orders have been placed. Due to product availability, some conditions may apply. This offer cannot be combined with any coupon or other special offer(s). If the competitor company charges a shipping fee, that shipping fee will be added towards your order. Any further questions, please speak to the next available agent.
- How many postage stamps do I use when mailing InsulinMart?
You will need to use 3 regular postage stamps or 1 international postage stamp.
105-1700 Corydon Ave.
- How to Submit Your Prescription(s):You may email, fax or upload a copy of your prescription(s). Our fax # is 1-888–896-7966. Our email is info@InsulinMart.com Please keep it mind it may take 1-3 business days to apply your prescription to your profile. Within 3 business days, your order will continue be processed. We ask that you provide a copy prior to mailing. Doing so will allow us to avoid any additional delays in processing your order. Please note, we still require for the paper prescription to be submitted to us. Failure to do so, may result to future orders not being shipped.Should your doctor’s office fax the prescription directly to us, you are not required to mail the paper prescription.Please keep in mind, your order will remain on hold until the copy of your prescription and method of payment has been received. Your order can be processed using the copy of your prescription. Should you only be submitting your prescription via mail, your order will be held for the physical prescription to be received. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Do I need a prescription?
If you are ordering a prescription drug, yes. Every one of our contracted pharmacies requires a valid prescription written by a medical practitioner licensed to practice in your area of residence. All prescriptions must be written in English.
- Can I speak directly to a pharmacist to ask questions about my medication(s)?
All patients receiving prescriptions from a Manitoba pharmacy have the right to receive patient counselling. Call us at 1-888-222-3505 and ask for a pharmacist if you have any questions about your medication. You will also receive a patient education sheet about your medicine with your order.
- How much medication can you supply at once?
Our contracted pharmacies are able to dispense up to a 3 month supply of medication at a time. If any refills are remaining on the prescription, it will be kept on your patient profile until you are ready to refill with us again!
- How long will my order take to arrive?
Prescription orders are normally shipped from our contracted pharmacies within a week of receiving your prescription(s), placing an order and receiving payment. Over the counter medications are usually shipped within 3 business days. Once shipped, your medication(s) will take approximately 1 to 3 days to arrive at your residence. US postal addresses must be USPS deliverable.
On rare occasions some shipments may take more than 2 to 4 days to arrive at your residence. This may be due to possible disruptions with international postal services or customs.
We ask that you be patient when it comes to shipping and, should your package not arrive within 1 week of your order being shipped, please contact us. We will provide you with an update and, if necessary, we will arrange for our contracted pharmacy to send out a replacement to you.
We do advise our patients to place an order for their medication(s) as far in advance as possible, approximately 30-45 days prior to when the medication will be needed.
When placing a refill order please keep in mind we have a 30 day ship rule. Meaning you may place an order at anytime, however, your current order might be held to allow for your previous order to pass the indicated time frame.
- Can I cancel my order once it has been submitted?
When we process a refill order, please understand that your order cannot be cancelled once it has been submitted. You may cancel the first fill of a prescription by contacting us immediately and within 24 hours of us receiving your prescription.
- Is InsulinMart.com a pharmacy?
No, InsulinMart is not a pharmacy. We are a online prescription referral service which provides our customers with direct access to affordable prescription and non-prescription medications. With our contracted Canadian pharmacy and international pharmacy care providers, we provide our customers world-class service and access to a wide range of products and services.
- What is your policy regarding shipping multiple medications in one order?
Our contracted pharmacies will generally ship all of your medications at the same time. If an item in your order is delayed for any reason, they may split your order and arrange to ship the medication at a later date. This may result in more than one charge on your credit card. However, the total will not exceed the cost of the original order. We will not split your order without your consent.
Additionally, if we are sourcing your medications from different contracted pharmacies, they will ship separately.
- Will you ship any prescription medications?
Our contracted pharmacies do not ship narcotic and controlled substances such as tranquilizers or opiate-containing medications. InsulinMart reserves the right to refuse to accept orders for medications where there is a concern for potential abuse.
- What is the difference between a generic medication and a brand name medication?
A generic medication is a medication which is manufactured by a company which was not the innovator. Due to expired patents on certain medications, other manufacturers are allowed to produce and sell the generic equivalent medication at a lower, more competitive price. A generic medication is bio-equivalent, meaning it contains the equivalent active ingredient, to the brand name medication. Due to strict regulations for the generic drug industry, these drugs must provide the same therapeutic effect as the brand name medication. However, there may be some variation to the size, shape and color of the medication.
A generic equivalent medication may different from the brand name medication due to size, shape, color or any additional fillers. If you have any additional inquiries, you may speak to our Pharmacist.
- Why do the pills I received look different than the ones I get from my local pharmacy?
If you are used to brand name medications and have ordered a generic through us, the pills dispensed by our contracted pharmacies will look different. As stated above, generics do not look the same as brand name products, even though they contain similar active ingredient(s) and work in a similar way.
If you have ordered the brand name medication and see variance from the brand name medication you have purchased locally do not be alarmed. Brand name medication sometimes varies in appearance and name from country to country. In different countries manufacturers will often use different trade names and under international licensing agreements, a different manufacturer may be responsible for the distribution of a brand name medication.
If you have ordered a generic medication and see variance from the generic medication you purchased locally please be aware that generic medications manufactured by different companies will have different appearances.
- I am on 5 different medications, and you don’t seem to list them all, can you ship them?
Due to the ever changing market our contracted pharmacies might not have all medications available for sale. If you cannot find the medication that you are looking for, a request to source your medication can be done through our Product And Pricing team. It may take 5-7 business days to receive a response from our vendors. In order to submit a request to our vendors regarding your medications, a basic profile is required to be created. Keep in mind, we do not carry narcotics or controlled substances.
- Is it safe to use my credit card?
Absolutely! We have taken every precaution to ensure each and every transaction is safe and secure. Our website utilizes industry-standard security measures, including SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). All account information submitted to us is safely isolated from unauthorized access.
- Where else do you ship aside from the United States?
Our contracted pharmacies also ship to Australia, Brazil, Switzerland, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Hong Kong SAR China, Israel, Italy, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, Romania, Singapore, and El Salvador. Please note: In the event that your package(s) is seized by customs and/or regulatory authorities in your country, our contracted pharmacies will offer to re-send the package(s). If you are located in a country not listed above, please contact our customer service department to process your order.
- What guarantee do you offer to ensure I receive my order?
As long as you have provided a correct United States delivery address, if your order does not arrive within our 2-4 week shipping time frame, we will ensure our contracted pharmacy re-ships your order. If you do not wish to have the medication(s) re-shipped we will apply a credit for the full amount of your purchase. The choice is entirely up to you!
- Will you accept returns?
Unfortunately, no. Due to legal requirements our contracted pharmacies are unable to accept the return of prescription medications even if the package is still sealed. If for any reason, you are dissatisfied with your medication(s) please contact our toll-free number or initiate a chat with a customer care representative so we can take care of your concerns.
- Will you accept my insurance?
At this time we do not have arrangements with health insurance companies or prescription benefit management companies (PBMs) for prescription drug coverage. However, we are able to provide customers with medical expense reports to make insurance claims.
- How does your price match guarantee work?InsulinMart contracted pharmacies will match or beat any PharmacyChecker.com and Canadian International Pharmacy Association (CIPA) approved pharmacy. Shipping fees must be included when making the comparison. Competitor promotions and specials are excluded. Competitor price quotes must be provided and valid at the time of placing the order to be eligible. The competitor must also have the product(s) in stock.
Prices may change without further notification due to supply and demand. All price quotes are honored for 30 days from the date provided.
- How do your promotional codes work?
We would like to help you save! We have coupons and special offers available. You will input your coupon code upon check out. You may use a referral credit in combination with receiving 5% off for electronic checking/method of check and 5% off for a Facebook like. Like our Facebook page and you will receive a 5% discount. That coupon code will be available on our Facebook page. The maximum coupon codes we will honor per order is two. The Facebook coupon is a one time offer that cannot be applied to other orders. A price match request cannot be combined with any special offers or discounts. As well, when pricing with another company, should the competitor have a shipping fee you will be required to pay for that fee.
- Will you accept my Insurance Plan?
Unfortunately, US insurance plans will not accept claims from a foreign pharmacy. You will however, be issued a receipt with your prescription that you may submit to your insurance company for re-imbursement.
- Can I return my prescriptions and get a refund once I’ve received them?
Prescriptions that have been dispensed and shipped to the customer are not returnable to inventory under Canadian law. For this reason, all sales are final.
- Is my personal information protected?
Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act prohibits us from releasing any personal, medical or financial information to anyone other than the health professionals responsible for filling your prescriptions. No authorized activity will occur. The confidentiality of your personal information is a primary concern that we take very seriously.
- How does your Referral Program work?
Receive a $20.00 referral credit for any one that you refer to us! We offer over-the-counter, pet and best valued medications. The new patient will receive a $20.00 credit once (s)he places an order over $30.00. You, the existing patient, will receive a $20.00 once the new patient’s order has been shipped!There is no limit on the amount of friends and family you may refer to us! If you have any additional questions regarding our Referral Program, please feel free to give us a toll-free call or contact us via our LiveChat service.
- Where are your contracted pharmacies located?
We currently contract with pharmacies located in Canada, United Kingdom, Singapore, Mauritius, Turkey, New Zealand, and Australia.
Frequently Asked Questions
Common questions about our service